Heres a slideshow of some cool custom jobs used for the “Battle for Zendikar” Prerelease.
Want to try it out yourself? The app is available free for any Windows 10 device at the Microsoft store here .
If you want to use these wallpapers yourself then follow these simple steps.
- Open this website on your device in your browser, touch the picture below to open it in full size, press and hold the picture, then select “save picture”. You must open it first to full size or you will save a tiny picture!
Important Note: On a PC browser, you need to click “View full size” on bottom right first before you save or you will get a png rather than jpg file downloaded which is incompatible with MTG4Life.
- In MTG4Life app go to “Customisation Pro” by pressing the little heart in bottom right hand corner.
- Flick left to “Custom Wallpaper and Effects”, press the “Change wallpaper…” button.
- Find the “Saved pictures” folder/album or other destination you saved it in Step 1.
- Find the saved picture from Step 1. then simply select it to make it your wallpaper.