Heres a slideshow of some cool custom jobs used for the “Shadows Over Innistrad” Prerelease.
Want to try it out yourself? The app is available free here at the Windows Store.
If you want to use these wallpapers yourself then follow these simple steps.
- Open this website on the phone in your browser, touch the picture below to open it in full size, press and hold the picture, then select “save picture”. You must open it first to full size or you will save a tiny picture!
Important Note: On a PC browser, you need to click “View full size” on bottom right first before you save or you will get a png rather than jpg file downloaded which is incompatible with MTG4Life.
- In MTG4Life app go to “Pimp My MTG4Life” by pressing the little heart in bottom right hand corner.
- Flick left to “Custom Scoring Page”, press the “Custom wallpaper…” button.
- Touch “Albums” at the top, then touch “Saved pictures”
- Find the saved picture from Step 1. then simply touch it to make it your wallpaper.
In association with The Hawk Report Blog – Its about the Gathering!